I’m really not in the mood to mofo today, but I’m going to share with you this protein shake that I made this morning because it was really good. It’s definitely better than trash cake.
Pumpkin Spice Protein Shake
- 1/2 cup pureed pumpkin (123 grams)
- 1 peeled and frozen banana
- 1/4 cup filtered water, coconut water, or almond milk
- 2 scoops Vanilla Spiced Chai Raw Protein (or you can use vanilla or whatever flavor you want, it doesn’t really matter, who cares. But this stuff is wicked good)
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice or cinnamon
Put all ingredients into a food processor or high speed blender and combine. Note: I put two scoops of protein in my shakes because it helps me hit my macros for the day better and requires me to make fewer shakes. You can just do one if you want.