Hello, loves of my life. I have just returned from a three week venture to my homeland (the USA). Also, I moved to London. Fabulous things are happening everywhere in the blogosphere and in real life! I can’t wait to share everything with you!
• Ok, so. First of all, the world didn’t end on May 21st! That’s kind of cool!
• More importantly, Sugarpill’s pressed black and white eyeshadows are now 100% vegan and cruelty free! I’ve heard so many great things about these two shadows, and I’m VERY excited to finally be able to try them! I’ll be sure to make a post when they come in the mail.
• Check out my post about another cruelty free make up company on Vegan Beauty Review! This time, I reviewed Shiro Cosmetics!
• Celestine Chua has a GREAT post up about how to make more BFFs!
• Jessica Mullen wrote an incredibly inspiring post about embracing fear rather than running away from it!
• And finally…. *drumroll* Now that I live in London, I will be selling handmade stuff at Camden Market on the weekends! Follow me on Twitter or Facebook to check when and where my stall will be! Come visit me!
Thanks for reading, and I look forward to sharing lots of adventures and inspiration with you all this month!
X X X O